Agile Fundamentals Course – Dubai
1 day (On-site) with a Certified Agile Coach
LEVEL: Beginner - intermediate
Classroom based courses hosted at: Rove Dubai Marina
AED 450 – AED 2500
Agile Fundamentals Book
Duration: 1 day (9am – 4:30)
Location: On site: Dubai, Rove Hotel Dubai Marina (map)
Certification: iNQ Academy Agile Foundation Certification
Handbook: iNQ Digital Agile Fundamentals Handbook
Community: Be part of the iNQ Agile Community
AED 450 – AED 2500
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in tech
- Executives who want to understand the benefits of agile methodologies
- Project managers who want to enhance their skills and agile knowledge
- Professionals interested in becoming a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
What you get
- Master Agile Skills that are highly respected by employers globally
- A fantastic opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Buffet Lunch and refreshments Included
- Completion Certificate – iNQ Academy Agile Foundation Certificate
- The official iNQ Academy Agile Fundamentals handbook
- Be part of the iNQ Agile Community
What you will learn
- Understand how to apply Agile methodologies to your projects
- Deep understanding of agile history and its principles
- The difference between Agile and Waterfall
- How to apply the different Agile Frameworks
- Understanding a Sprint
- Learn how to develop an MVP
- Agile teams roles and responsibilities
Looking to advance your career or touch up on your Agile Knowledge? Look no further than our 1-day Agile Fundamentals Course.
We cover everything from the history and values of Agile to team roles, responsibilities, and Scrum methodology as well as the differences between traditional waterfall approaches and Agile.
Through engaging discussions, group work, and practical exercises, participants will learn how Agile can help teams achieve effective results in today’s fast-paced and constantly changing business world. You will receive an iNQ Digital Agile Foundations Certificate, which can be used to demonstrate your expertise in Agile.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain the valuable skills employers are looking for to advance your career.
Josh NewcombeLead Trainer
Ex Warner.Bros Discovery | IG group | Concentrix
Josh is an award winning tech leader with over 15 years of experience in coaching and building agile teams for some of the worlds biggest brands.